Wedding Salon Bridal Show
WHAT: Wedding Salon Bridal Show
WHY: Wedding Salon is hosting the premier luxury bridal event in New York. An evening of honeymoon & gorgeous wedding displays, cake tastings, cocktails, and much more – couples will discover the latest trends and resources for their weddings.
- Makeup trails with Beautini, Vicky C5, IOMA Paris, The Glam App and The Makeup Studio
- Hair trials with Warren Tricomi (salon of Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale, more), House of Trends,& Beauty Entourage
- Event Design, Styling, and florals by Décor Galore
- Tasty cocktails and beverages by 360 Vodka, Tequila Rose, Essentia, Quality House Wines & Spirits and Keurig
- Tasty treats by Urbo, Bouley, and Aldea
- Gowns & Fashion previews from Jenny Yoo, Yumi Katsura, Glamour Closet (featuring Carolina Herrera, Vera Wang, and Oscar De La Renta) M&J Bridal Salon, Book a Tailor, & Steed &Wall
- Fitness regimens to shed for the wed, including Pure Barre Fitness
- Cutting edge flavors from Carlo’s Bakery, Grom Gelato, Ayza Wine & Chocolates and Skinny Girl
- Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Pavilion the show featuring resorts including Nizuc Resort & Spa, The Opal Collection, Moroccan Tourist Office, Oahu Visitors Bureau, Couples Resorts, The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile, The Inns of Aurora, Ritz Carlton South Beach, Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour, Le Soliel D’or Cayman, Kerzner International, El Conquistador, TOWN Residential Reality, Leading Hotels of the World, and Fodor’s Travel
- A luxury swag bag for attendees including Essie Nail Polish, Gold Ink Tattoos, Acure Organic Skin Care, merAmore Sample Suite, Essence Lip Liner, Inova Professional Hair Care Sample Suite, Kenra Hair Spray and more.
Tickets are available on www.weddingsalon.com for $75 and admit two.
ABOUT WEDDING SALON:
Wedding Salon, the nation’s #1 premier luxury bridal showcase is the ultimate resource for wedding planning needs. Founded by celebrity wedding planner, Tatiana Byron, Wedding Salon features luxury wedding vendors and award winning service providers showcasing the year’s must-have products and newest trends in the industry. The bridal showcase is a one-day event, designed to look and feel like a luxurious wedding catering to the affluent bride, engaged couples, celebrities and socialites. Since launching in 2004, Wedding Salon has expanded its events to five markets across the country including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington D.C. and Miami. For more information about Wedding Salon, or to find the next upcoming show/location, please visit http://www.weddingsalon.com.
WHEN: 4/27; M (4-8)
WHERE: Metropolitan Pavilion
125 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]