Warding Off Creepy Relatives Was Never This Stylish
Swimsuit Cover Up's0
Whether you want something handy to pull on over a bikini as you run to a corner store for a flavored water, you want to protect your skin from the sun, or you have a creepy uncle that shows up at your families’ summer home – a swimsuit cover up is a great to have.
In fact, I recommend having more than one. They’re crucial on my vacation list.If Heroes‘ hottie Milo Ventimiglia happens by my poolside and asks me to eat dinner with him and his friends, I want to be prepared.
There are several choices out there, but I narrowed it down to my top six from some of TheStylishCity.com’s favorite stores. See what you think.
1. BCBG Max Azaria Embroidered Ikat Cover Up from Nordstrom ($198.00). I love how flouncy it looks, especially the sleeves.
2. Dotti Pleated Shirt Cover Up from Macy’s ($48.00). Or, get it with pleated pockets.
1. DKNY Swimwear Dot Cover Up from bloomingdale’s ($108.00). For the glamazon in every female.
2. Milly Merano Crochet Mini Dress from Saks ($271.00). Good for petite frames. Subtly flirty.
3. Shosanna Swim Cover Up from Saks ($175.00). This is similar to the Milly one, but I wanted to include it because I love Shosanna. This is a little less virginal, and will compliment a curvy figure better.
4. Diane Von Furstenberg Harlequin Fish Cover Up from Saks ($225.00). This will enhance your bust. Plus, so pretty.
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]