What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect personal information you give us, either by registering as a member on our Site or when you participate in surveys, contests or sweepstakes co-sponsored by third parties. Personal information is information that identifies a person, like a name or address.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
- Our Site uses your personal information to communicate with you and to complete transactions.
- We may share your personal information and aggregate information with third parties who co-sponsor surveys, contests or sweepstakes or with whom we partner for joint activities.
- We may share your personal information with operational providers that help us fulfill certain business functions and with other third parties to comply with legal processes such as subpoenas and court orders and when we believe in good faith that the law requires the sharing of your personal information.
- We or our operational providers use information collected through cookies and other technologies to analyze site usage activity and patterns to help improve the Site.
What Choices Do I Have About How My Personal Information Is Used?
- Once you provide our Site with personal information, we will correct, update, or remove your details or process your request to be removed from future communications if you contact us using the information listed below.
- Additionally, you can opt out of any email communications you receive from our Site using the opt-out links found at the bottom of each email we send.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. To learn more, visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites and https://privacy.google.com/businesses/processorterms/.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
TheStylishCity.com expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a TheStylishCity.com page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through TheStylishCity.com you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. TheStylishCity.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of TheStylishCity.com and this policy.
Is your data safe?
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
How Can I Ask Questions or Raise Concerns?
Contact us at:
TheStylishCity.com a Graybar Group LLC Company
Attn: Privacy Department
Phone: (212) 599-3193
Email: [email protected]