Rebecca Minkoff has released a digital video, “Love is in the Air” to celebrate Valentine’s Day this season. The video features Rebecca Minkoff alongside some of her stylish friends who share their thoughts on love for Valentine’s Day including love at first sight, soul mates, the feeling you get when you’re in love, and more.
The video features the following style influencers in order of appearance:
- Leandra Medine, Founder, The Man Repeller
- Annie Georgia Greenberg, Senior Style Editor, Refinery29
- Rebecca Minkoff, Co-Founder and Creative Director, Rebecca Minkoff
- Toast Meets World, Dog of The Fat Jewish/America’s Sweetheart
- Chelsea Leyland, DJ
- Amirah Kassem, Founder, Flour Shop
- Erica Domesek, Founder, P.S. – I Made This…
- Jessica Minkoff, Senior Editor, Teen Vogue
- Marina Muñoz, Stylist
Tune in to Rebecca Minkoff’s YouTube channel to view and share the video #RMVDAY.
About REBECCA MINKOFF
With a vision of building a lifestyle brand for the downtown romantic, San Diego-born designer Rebecca Minkoff founded her company in 2001 after she developed a small apparel line. She spent the next few years working on the small collection until 2005 when Rebecca developed the “Morning After Bag”. The bag became an overnight sensation and Rebecca began solely concentrating on developing additional styles to build out her romantically themed day-to-night handbag collection. After four years of consistent growth in accessories under her belt, Rebecca returned to her original love of apparel design and introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009. Rebecca Minkoff’s designs are a favorite for modern, trend-setting everyday women and celebrities alike.
Image credit: Rebecca Minkoff
Posted by Staff Writer at 11:00 AM
Opinions , Relationships |