260 Sample Sale shared pics from inside the Diane von Furstenberg Sample Sale. Shop an amazing assortment of women’s fashion including ready-to-wear, bags, shoes, accessories, and true samples from this iconic designer.
WHEN: 12/4 – 12/9; Tue (9-8), W-Th (10-7), F-Sat (10-8), Sun (10-5)
WHERE: 260 Sample Sale
150 Greene Street
New York, NY 10012
Images credit: 260 Sample Sale
Posted by Staff Writer at 01:07 AM
Sample Sale Reviews |
WHAT: Diane von Furstenberg Black Friday Sale
WHY: Enjoy 20% off storewide and sitewide at the Diane von Furstenberg Black Friday Sale.
In store and online at DVF.com. Use code MOREISMORE at checkout.
WHEN: 11/21 - 11/25
WHERE: 874 Washington Street
New York, NY 10014
Also at other store locations
Online – DVF.com
Diane von Furstenberg founded her eponymous line in 1972. It has since become a global luxury fashion brand celebrated for its bold and creative approach to color and print, and admired for its sensual femininity. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF now offers a full collection of ready-to-wear and accessories, and has established itself as a leader of feminine silhouettes in the fashion industry.
Posted by Bindra at 04:24 AM
Handbags & Accessories , NYC Retail Sales , NYC Sample Sales & Retail Sales , Other Online Sales , Today's Sales , Women's Clothing , Women's Footwear |
WHAT: Mika Collections Sample Sale
WHY: Shop designer coats at wholesale prices at the Mika Collections Sample Sale. Find furs, down coats, wool coats, packables, capes and more, from brands like Andrew Marc, BCBG, Diane von Furstenberg, Tahari ASL and many others.
Prices will start at $49.99 and up.
Items on sale include (pictured)
Andrew Marc down coat: $129 (orig. $349)
Tahari wool coat: $79 (orig. $189)
Cash, Visa and Mastercard accepted.
WHEN: 11/19 - 11/24; Daily (9:30-7)
WHERE: 132C West 36th Street
Between 7th & Broadway
New York, NY 10018
Mika Collections is a multi-designer boutique located in Midtown.
Posted by Bindra at 03:43 AM
Calendar Pick , NYC Sample Sales & Retail Sales , Sample Sales NYC , Today's Sales , Women's Clothing |
Few things can get me giddier than a good sample sale and Rent the Runway sample sale did just that. It also made me do some damage to my credit card, but I guess it is the hazard of the trade.
So, let’s recap what we’ve learned today:
- • You can’t beat the prices at this sample sale, even if you compare them to second hand prices for identical items. We actually made the comparison for several items.
- • It helps the search if you are familiar with Rent the Runway inventory
- • A huge selection and somehow overstocked racked makes it rather hard to browse
- • Majority of items are appropriate for weddings, cocktail parties, work events, few for daywear
- • Organization and customer service are premium, dressing space will probably get crowded
- • Designers are too many to count. Herve Leger, Opening Ceremony, Tory Burch, Diane Von Furstenberg, Nicole Miller, Temperley London are just few of them.
- • Don’t miss the yellow stickers, there are quite a few marked damaged items
- • This is not one of those sample sales that get their inventory replenished. Get there sooner rather than later.
WHEN: 9/11 – 9/16; Tue (11-8), W-F (10-8), Sat (10-7), Sun (10-5)
WHERE: 260 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10001
Posted by Mirela Gluck at 05:15 AM
Sample Sale Reviews |