Super Bowl Steals and Deals
While the peak of the shopping season might be over, it doesn’t spell the end for shopping deals. There is plenty of money to be saved as winter comes to a close and stores begin to stock up on spring items.
Examples of bargains we are finding everyday at Brad’s Deals include:
‘Goodbye to Winter’ Deals:
- Backcountry.com takes 30% off select colors of theWomen’s North Face Caramel Down Coat, dropping it from $198.95 to $138.95.
- Designer Living has the Beatyrest Micro Mink Warming Throw Blanket for $19.99, a 50% savings.
- Walmart has the Windchaser Ceramic Desktop Heater for $35, a 39% drop from the original $58.
- JCPenny has the Girl’s Arizona Kerri Boots for just $16.99, saving you 57%.
‘Hello to Spring’ Steals:
- Originally $69.95, ShoeMall takes 50% off the Clarks Women’s Daquri Sandal, now $24.99.
- Eddie Bauer takes $20 off all WeatherEdge Outerwearduring their Rain Event.
- Lands’ End has this Women’s ShapeWear Solid Underwire Halter Tank Swimsuit for $27.97, a 69% savings.
- The Girls Mongoose 12″ Bubble Pop Bicycle, originally $54.98 at Toys R Us, is now $41.24, a 25% savings.
Be sure to check sites for their winter clearance sales to get great deals on items that may have been discontinued at the end of 2010. Retailers recognize this as an opportunity to move more winter gear and will be aggressively cutting prices. Right now is the perfect time to purchase winter coats and stock up for warm weather attire for next year.
Deals to avoid: TVs get a lot of hype during Super Bowl season but are often more expensive than in November or December. While there are deals to be had, the selection of great deals is not as broad. Be careful buying any kind of electronics in January or February. Many prices look great but that’s only because manufacturers and retailers know a newer model is on the way!
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]