Stylist Night! I Have Nothing to Wear Syndrome: 10/17
WHAT: Stylist Night! I Have Nothing to Wear Syndrome: 10/17
WHY: Join event-planning group Urban Girl Squad and professional stylist and NYU professor Anna Akbari for a night created to stop those hectic mornings. For $30, you’ll learn how to work with what’s already in your closet by bringing in an outfit and having Akbari show you ways to make it work for all seasons.
- A mini lesson on how your clothes reflect your personality and can make you feel more confident every day
- Practical tips and demos on how to fix common style problems:
- A chance to workshop a problem in your own wardrobe with Anna: wear or bring an outfit or piece to review
- Gift bag including products from Kaia and Holstee & the chance to win amazing raffle prizes, including a free closet consultation with Anna ($500 value) and gift card to Sam Bahri’s Steakhouse ($200 value) from Stonehenge.
- Wine, drinks, and light h’ors d’oeuvres
Tickets: $30. Purchase at urbangirlsquad.com
WHEN: 10/17, M (7-9)
WHERE: The Ritz Plaza
235 West 48th Street
Posted by Bindra at 03:24 AM
bargain news |
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]