Small Business Saturday: 11/26
WHAT: Small Business Saturday: 11/26
WHY: Support local shops in all five boroughs this holiday weekend and you can save big at more than 100 stores, restaurants and bars, and even nab free stuff.
- By Robert James is offering $40 off any full-priced men’s button-down shirt ($155–$195), as well as gratis hot toddies;
- Cloak & Dagger is taking 15 percent off purchases over $200 and doling out complimentary tea and cocktails (5–8pm);
- Palmer Trading Company is knocking 25 percent off all handmade bags, belts and socks, and providing treats from Rabbits Cafe;
- Fox & Fawn is gifting a vintage charm with any purchase.
- You can also stock up on home goods like Site NYC handmade NYC borough pillows, lowered from $50 to $42
WHERE: Locations throughout the city;
visit facebook.com/shopsmall for participating shops.
Posted by Bindra at 03:22 AM
bargain news | Trackback |
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]