Rent the Runway Sample Sale Review
Few things can get me giddier than a good sample sale and Rent the Runway sample sale did just that. It also made me do some damage to my credit card, but I guess it is the hazard of the trade.
So, let’s recap what we’ve learned today:
- • You can’t beat the prices at this sample sale, even if you compare them to second hand prices for identical items. We actually made the comparison for several items.
- • It helps the search if you are familiar with Rent the Runway inventory
- • A huge selection and somehow overstocked racked makes it rather hard to browse
- • Majority of items are appropriate for weddings, cocktail parties, work events, few for daywear
- • Organization and customer service are premium, dressing space will probably get crowded
- • Designers are too many to count. Herve Leger, Opening Ceremony, Tory Burch, Diane Von Furstenberg, Nicole Miller, Temperley London are just few of them.
- • Don’t miss the yellow stickers, there are quite a few marked damaged items
- • This is not one of those sample sales that get their inventory replenished. Get there sooner rather than later.
WHEN: 9/11 – 9/16; Tue (11-8), W-F (10-8), Sat (10-7), Sun (10-5)
WHERE: 260 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10001
Posted by Mirela Gluck at 05:15 AM
Sample Sale Reviews |
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]