NYC Jewelry & Watch Show is Back
New York City Jewelry & Watch Show, Manhattan’s premier exhibition of distinctive antique jewelry and time pieces, returns for third edition.
Set to display extravagant collections from more than 80 international exhibitors, this this year’s event will include striking vintage pieces of jewelry, antique watches as well as a curated selection of contemporary pieces. This year’s exhibition highlights include marquee pieces from a number of renowned dealers including: Cohen & Pariser, Global Gems, Glorious Antique Jewelry and Only Authentics.
Specific items to watch for include:
- Tiffany & Co. Aquamarine and Diamond Bow Brooch, 92.78 carat, which was featured on the front page of the 2006 Tiffany Blue Book; Cohen & Pariser
- Faberge Ruby and Diamond Crown and Japanese Flower Brooch, circa 1990; Global Gems
- Masriera y Carreras Plique a Jour Bracelet, circa 1910; Global Gems
- Regency Turquoise Chandelier Earrings, 18 carat, circa 1840; Glorious Antique Jewelry
- Hermes Togo Birkin 35cm in Malachite, made from scratch resistant calf leather; Only Authentics
WHEN: October 27–30, 2017. F-Sun (11-7), M (11-4)
WHERE: Metropolitan Pavilion.
125 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011
TICKETS: $20 (each ticket is good for all 4 show days)
Available at the Box Office and online at www.NYCJAWS.com
For More Information: Visit www.NYCJAWS.com or call 561.822.5440
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]