Nemati Collections Liquidation Sale
WHAT: Nemati Collections Liquidation Sale
WHY: For the first time. Nemati is opening up its world renowned collection of antique rugs, carpets and tapestries to the public for a liquidation sale. The sale offers a unique opportunity to purchase a beautiful carpet or tapestry at greatly reduced prices starting at 60% off. If you’ve considered adding an original Persian rug to your home for its beauty or as an investment, now is the time!
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire an authentic hand made rug to be cherished for a lifetime and beyond.
Merchandise on sale includes:
- 2 ft x 6 ft – Vintage 1960’s wall hanging from Poland with vibrant colors, reg. $2,500, now $770.
- 8 ft x 3 in x 5 ft – Persian silk rug from Iran — with design inspired by an Iranian architectural ceiling. reg. S13.000, now S5,500.
- 2 ft x 6 in x 9 ft – Persian Hamadan ninner. reg. $1 .200. now $480.
- Red triangle contemporary Turkish Kilim. of high-quality fine wool, reg. S1500, now $600.
- 2 ft x 4 ft – Wool Tulu Turkish rug from 1950’s in brown and a variety of colors, reg. $l,900 now S750
- Lots of vintage Moroccan rugs. reg.. S4,000-$25,000, now starting at $1,500
- One of a kind Persian Heriz vegetable dye rug. reg. S5,400, now $2,000.
- 6 ft x 3 in x 7 ft carpet mache in Pakistan. with antique Kazak design elements, reg. S3,200, now $1,200.
- 5ft x 9 ft OR 7 ft x 9ft – Contemporary design Turkish Kilini flat weave rug in sea foam and oatmeal, reg. S1,500, now S600.
- 7 ft x 6 iii x 9 ft – Classic village rugs — true room-sized such as a Heriz Persian carpets that clients love, reg. $5,400, now an unbelievable $2,000.
- 5 ft x 9 ft or 7 ft x 9 ft – Ziegler Mahal. Persian carpet, circa 1880, reg. S115,000, now S46,000
- From 1 7th century Brussels — Silk and wool tapestry showing the world being presented to Zeus and Hera, reg. $140,000, now $64,000.
- 6 ft x 3 in x 7 ft – Chocolate and oatmeal contemporary Persian carpet, an all wool pile rug based on the designs of the 19 century tribal Kilim, reg. %18,000, now $7,000.
- Vintage Swedish and other Scandinavian rugs, reg. $5,000— $50,000, now $2,000— $30,000.
- 5.5 ft x 7.5 ft – Vintage Swedish Kilim, genuine handmade with modern design, reg. $19,200, now $7,500
- 8 ft x 1 0 ft — From Nepal silk and wool rug with a brown circle pattern, reg. $8,200, now $3,200.
- 6 ft x 8 ft Agra carpet from India. circa 1900. with extremely rare color combination_of charcoal with chocolate and oatmeal, reg., $41,000, now $16,500.
- Blanket used for dining by itinerant tribes when they stopped for food. reg. S4,500, now S1,800.
- 3 ft x 6 in x 4 ft – 1880 rug from Kuba in the Caucuses, (below) depicting the wall of Jerusalem. Reg $90,000, now $36,000
WHEN: Through 5/15; M-F (10-7), Sat-Sun (noon-5)
WHERE: 212 East 57th Street
New York, NY 10065
SUBMITTED BY: TheStylishCity.com
Posted by Bindra at 02:33 AM
Home , NYC Retail Sales , NYC Sample Sales & Retail Sales , Today's Sales | Trackback |
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]