Latin Show Pop-up Shop
WHAT: Latin Show Pop-up Shop
WHY: Experience Latin Show, a New York Fashion Week shopping pop up created by Latin American designers and curators. Featuring high-quality, artisanal men’s and women’s fashion, accessories, jewelry, gifts and decor in colors inspired by the Caribbean sea, the Amazon rainforest, the Andes mountains, and the outdoor markets of Latin America. The mix of sophisticated modern and traditional will make you question what you thought you knew about Latin American design!
- Curated and produced by Sergio Davila, Fashion Group International’s Rising Star Award for Best Menswear Designer winner
- Latin and international designers of men’s and women’s apparel and accessories; artisanal luxury items; high end South American silver, organic and pima cotton, alpaca wool; fair trade/ethically sourced jewelry, décor; handcrafted leather accessories
- 7 days and 4800 sq. feet of the best of Latin American design
- A new, fresh point of view re-defining Latin American style
- An upscale, multi-ethnic mix of culture, history, tradition, modernity and sophistication
- S/S2016 colors inspired by the Caribbean sea, the Amazon rainforest, the Andes mountains, and the outdoor markets of Latin America
- Promotes products and raw materials from Latin America, including Central and South America, the Caribbean and the multi-ethnic and indigenous traditions found throughout those regions
- Showcases the high end aesthetic of Latin American designers and artists
Free admission and open to the public.
WHEN: 9/7 – 9/13; M-Sun (9-8)
WHERE: Chelsea Market
75 Ninth Avenue
between 15th & 16th Streets
New York, NY 10011
A, C, E, L trains to 14th St.
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]