Kal Rieman Spring 2013 Sample Sale
WHAT: Kal Rieman Spring 2013 Sample Sale
WHY: 50-80% off women’s ready-to-wear at the Kal Rieman Spring 2013 Sample Sale. Shop dresses, jackets, pants, skirts, sweaters, blouses and tops.
Cash and credit cards accepted.
- Knit Tops: $75 (orig. $295)
- Silk Prints: $75 (orig. $275)
- Dresses: $150-$200 (orig. $600-$700)
- Leather trim leggings: $125 (orig. $465)
- Vests: $95-$175 (orig. $395)
- Silk Pants: $100-$200 (orig. $425)
- Blazers: $200-$450 (orig. $1,140)
KAL RIEMAN is a New York-based women’s ready-to-wear designer collection. With a focus on elegance and straight forward tailoring, the line uses a menswear influence to create strong utilitarian looks for modern women. After 10 years in the industry working with Jean Charles de Castelbajac in Paris as well as Rubin Chapelle and H Hilfiger in NY, designer Cally Rieman debuted her brand in 2009.
WHEN: 6/11 – 6/14; Tue-F (11-6)
WHERE: 265 West 37th Street
between 7th and 8th Avenues
New York, NY
SUBMITTED BY: TheStylishCity.com
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]