It looks like Phillip Lim Sample Sale had a preview, and we weren’t invited
BUT DON’T YOU WORRY ABOUT; OUR CAITLIN WILL BE THERE AT OPENING TODAY.
Before we get back with the review, we have some early AM information for you, as it looks like TheCut made the cut. Sorry, I couldn’t pass on that one.
So, here are the facts:
- The sale takes place at 304 Hudson Street, but the entrance is behind the building.
- The floor organization gets mixed reviews. No, actually gets bad reviews, but we were being nice.
- Most items are true samples, which means that unless you are following Anne Hathaway’s much publicized diet for Les Mis, you might not be in luck.
- There is a large selection of clothes; lots of neutrals, bags and shoes are your best bet.
- Men need not to rush, not much to talk about for them.
- Expect to spend about $400 for a bag, and $100 for shoes.
Don’t forget, Caitlin is going to have a full review for you ladies. Unless you are true blue Philip Lim fan, you might want to wait for her article before you hit the road.
UPDATED: Check out Caitlin’s full review at 3.1 Phillip Lim Sample Sale: Wrinkled and Bagless.
WHEN: 11/15 – 11/16; Th-F (10-7)
WHERE: 304 Huston Street
between Spring and Vandam Sts
Eighth floor north
Use freight entrance on the north side of Spring Street
between Hudson and Varick Sts
Posted by Mirela Gluck at 09:10 AM
bargain news , CITY LIFESTYLE , SALES , Sample Sale Reviews | Trackback |
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]