Gilt City Fall 2016 Warehouse Sale
WHAT: Gilt City Fall 2016 Warehouse Sale
WHY: Gilt City Warehouse Sale is back. A third day has been added to the most indulgent party of the season, complete with cocktails and hundreds of the hottest brands for women, men, kids and the home—all at up to 80% off retail.
Shop designer must-haves from Chloé, Valentino, Tibi, Sandro, Maje, The Kooples, Derek Lam, Helmut Lang, Jimmy Choo, Tom Ford, Paul Smith and John Varvatos.
Shop this warehouse party and fill your closet with coveted handbags, shoes, apparel and more from top designers—all at up to 80 percent off retail.
Enjoy award-winning SOTO sake and wines from The Chloe Wine Collection.
Leave your bag and jacket at home, skip the coat-check line and head straight through the FastPass entrance to navigate the constantly replenished racks.
Credit cards only; cash will not be accepted. Printed or electronic voucher is required for entry
- Access to Cynthia Rybakoff Jewelry pop-up store
- Super Premium Junmai Daiginjo Soto Sake
- Red, white and sparkling wines from The Chloe Wine Collection
- Live music by local DJ Rosé
- Hostess snack cakes favorites including Twinkies, Chocolate CupCakes and Powered & Frosted Donettes
- Pure Leaf Tea House Collection brewed from premium, organic tea leaves in three expertly-crafted blends
- Organic Aloe Gloe Water
- FastPass line for those with bags smaller than 5″x7″ and no coats
- Complimentary coat check (guests must check all coats and bags/purses larger than 5″x7″ before entering the sale)
Admission:$10-$25. Tickets available for purchase at Gilt City
until Sunday, April 10th
WHEN: 10/21 – 10/23; F (7-11), Sat (9-7), Sun (noon-5)
WHERE: The Altman Building
135 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011
SUBMITTED BY: TheStylishCity.com
Posted by Bindra at 01:16 AM
Beauty , Calendar Pick , Children , Handbags & Accessories , Home , Jewelry & Watches , Men's Clothing , Men's Footwear , NYC Sample Sales & Retail Sales , Sample Sales NYC , Today's Sales , Women's Clothing , Women's Footwear | Trackback |
Know something we don't?
Email us at [email protected]
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]