Elizabeth Gillett Sample Sale
WHAT: Elizabeth Gillett Sample Sale
WHY: Sample Sale and Mothers’ Day Shopping Event featuring Elizabeth Gillett’s contemporary scarves, tunics, ponchos & kimonos. Styles sold at Free People, Anthropologie and Neiman Marcus retailing for $78-$365 will be available for $30 – $140 at the sale.
The brand is known for artistic & bohemian accessories in luxe fabrications, which feature exclusive prints and hand crafted details. There will be items from their sister brand Devi Frere.
Spring Summer tissue cashmere, micro-modal, silk and cotton scarves, bandanas, wraps, ponchos, kimonos, and tunics. Also available are perfect-for-travel resort kimonos, beach cover-ups, and one-of-a-kind pieces from the designers archive. Free on-site styling tutorials, personalized service in the designer’s showroom and studio.
For those shopping for gifts, mother’s day gifts , they will be offering gift wrapping and shipping.
Items on sale include (pictured below)
- Rayne woodblock kimono retailing for $150 here $50
- Carmel Tropical print scarf retailing for $100 here $30
- Marion Palm Print Ombre Kimono retail $75 here $30
- Rae Batik Tile Wrap/Scarf Retail $100 here $30
- Monroe Painted Squares Scarf Retail $75 here $30
- Betsy Kimono retail $95 here $40
- Micha Tapesty Print Poncho / Tunic retailing for $150 here $30
- Beatrice Poncho retailing for $150 here $30
- Chakra Silk Square retail $65 here $20
Cash and credit cards accepted.
WHEN: 5/3 – 5/5; W-F (10-5)
WHERE: 260 West 36th Street
between 7th & 8th Avenues
New York, NY
SUBMITTED BY: TheStylishCity.com
Posted by Bindra at 01:59 AM
Calendar Pick , Handbags & Accessories , NYC Sample Sales & Retail Sales , Sample Sales NYC , Today's Sales , Women's Clothing | Trackback |
Know something we don't? Email us
at [email protected]