What does a nearly 11,000-square-foot, two-story luxury penthouse suite in NYC cost a person? Oh, just an easy $100 million.
Image credit: One57
Oxfam America recently released a new brief stating that, by the year 2016, the richest 1% of the world will have more money at their fingertips than the remaining 99% combined.
Image credit: Flickr: mSeattle
John Galliano‘s story is one for the books. Once heralded as a fashion darling and lauded for his innovative designs, the British clothing designer was given a collective finger from the style world in 2011 after spewing anti-Semitic comments on camera.
Image credit: Shutterstock.com
These days, wearing fur -- even if it's not real -- can be a major fashion faux pas. Wearers of real mink, rabbit, and other soft animal hides, risk running into aggressive advocates ready to hurl red dyes and other liquids their way.
Image credit: Steve Snodgrass on Flickr
Yes, the diamond industry leads us to believe that women around the globe deserve a ritzy rock. Others, though, say it's just a marketing plot to get their white, rather plain-looking stone, to sell.